[Namron] Budget

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:03:24 PST 2006

I asked for money for boxes for garb When Donnchadh was treasurer.  However I never heard back one way or the other.  I also haven't gotten the garb back after Protectorate to complete cataloguging.  So, Dani needs to be consulted on this one.

Isobel

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:     Greetings all, from  the Acting Treasurer.

 We are in the  process of finalizing our budget for 2007.  Any officers (or others) who  expect to be spending money and needing reimbursement next year need to get a  list of items and amounts submitted to the financial committee by Populace  meeting this week, if you have not done so already.  This does not mean  they will automatically be approved, just that they can be considered for the  budget.

 Annabelle

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

Sponsored Link

   Don't quit your job  - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today