[Namron] Christmas Music

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:53:26 PST 2006

Ello good people of Namron

I am directing a Christmas play and am in desperate need of a CD that has
the traditional versions of "Mary Did You Know" and "Little Drummer Boy".
If you have a CD with either of these two songs, or hopefully these two
songs on the same CD could you let me know the name of the CD so I can order
it?  Not to add pressure but I really need these songs by Saturday.  :)

Also, I am looking for Middle Eastern style music to be played before the
performance.  Any tips on choosing that style of music?  We are trying to
create a Bethlehem style village and we are going to play the music while
people are coming into the church.

Any help appreciated.

Sæmundr the Pure

--
Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo

Is God a singer?  YES!!
Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)
"The Lord your God in your midst, the Might One, will save...He will rejoice
over you with singing."