[Namron] Christmas Music

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 06:46:48 PST 2006

Armenian folk music is, to my understanding, very close to what you might be looking for.  There are some sights that deal in New Age, Folk, and World music where you can purchase the music online and download it directly to your computer.

One of my favorite sites is Green Linnett, http://www.greenlinnet.com/

They allow you to preview quite a bit of their music before you purchase it.  I think you'll find what you'e looking for there.

HUGS!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.