[Namron] Update on Andreas

Foster, Shadow (HSC) Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:39:27 PST 2006

I have a set of books on tape for the Shannara books (first 3 books).  I
"think" I might have the first 3 Pern books on tape as well.  If Pooky
will contact me, I will give him the info for the Downtown Metropolitan
Library, which handles the loaner program for vision impaired program
(large print books/books on tape).  Given 15 minutes, I might be able to
find someone in my database who can help with adaptive equipment for
regular books.

Shadow

Who occasionally loves her job when it helps her SCA friends.....

________________________________

Good Barony of Wiesenfeuer I'm not sure if you've heard the message I'm
responding to.(provided at bottom)

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah what do
you know about getting books on tape?

I hear often on my dragon's magic human voice communicator, being NPR
106.3 Namron or 105.7 East Wiesenfeuer that there are "Tomes on tape".
They are available for people who have trouble reading (seeing or
flipping pages).

Do you have any contact info about tomes on tape? It sounds as though he
will need headphones to compete with the roommates noise.

If anyone has a TV? Andreas could borrow I have a Pooky sized
programmable remote 1 foot by 5 inches. That'd make pushing buttons
easier.

Guild of St Camillus

What do we know about organizations who are itching to supply people
with page flipping devices?

Lemmee know and I'll start shaving the degrees of seperation.

Rephrase:

I'll compile the responses and help find the way.

Pooky