[Namron] Where oh where will my Pooky be oh.... etc

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 17:31:28 PDT 2006

Behaved no. Am a hospitaller by nature yaya. 1% cad sounds like just enough of a wee bit to still be fun. You say Gentle I say genteel, you say agape I say agape', schlemiel schlamazel (forbidden word) incorporated.

Chazzo ~ A plan is like a trapezian's net. Ya try to make sure it is big, well placed, and flexible enough to save as many lives (or meet the needs) every single time.

I will be bringing MY Sister, a niece and (maybe) two nephews with ME to Protectorate to meet all MY friends and so the niece can lay the smack-down at boffering.

If that plan happens they will be camping in MY Mobile row boat within 50' of electricity. And I will be camping with you and the Ansteorran Royal Navy provided I'll be within 200' feet of electricity.

If it is just Sister and niece it's a 50/50 as to whether I'll be tenting or staying aboard MY personal vessel.

If they are day tripping then I'll bring MY tug and camp like a lazy old fubby ( who finally got wise enough to enjoy style and amenities ).

Where will Ansteorra's Navy be camping? How accessible is power? If we will be in the boondocks being non saintly can MY schooner float down stream that far on the choppy streams of Camp Cimmeron?

Sigh .... these questions and other will be answered on next weeks episode of ..... "Sca".

You and your dear Lady Lisa (see put her name in MY memory) are exceptionally good cooks and I will be grateful, sated, and pleased with whichever dish you prepare. I have fond memories of all three you have shared with ME in the past (when I had camped with you before :P). Someone mentioned no curry or onions for the KING.(no onions for Baron Uriah Wolfstar either) HE'll most likely be camping in a keep or fort somewhere, but if he's walking by and is enticed by the aromatic's it's something for which we should be mindful.

Lemmee know I'll let you know then we'll know, ya know buddy?

Pooky ~ Doin' "The Boogaloo !! " like I do

  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: chass at allegiance.tvTo: namron at ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:01:06 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] There might be hope for Pooky after all....

*Smack the Pookie* I don’t believe for a moment you behaved lol. Also Pookinator which do you preferre, Chicken and Spatzel (Chicken and dumpleings), or Venison stew, or Chicken in curry/saffron/garlic sauce with matching rice (for eats at protectorate since your camping with us :P)

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead

-----Original Message-----From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Lord PookySent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:34 PMTo: The Loving Barony of NamronSubject: [Namron] There might be hope for Pooky after all....