[Namron] Where oh where will my Pooky be oh.... etc

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 5 18:00:53 PDT 2006

Well I do have a cabin so we will have electric. I know our household
ships will all be camped with us. The Navy hasn't offifically said if we
are trying to get a group camp together. Smalls woot. Hmm also Pooks
what all beads are you interested in for the smalls? I have some wood
ones and some mix glass/plastic all shapes and sizes. Tis y I ask. Ok
you like our cooking lol but what would ye prefer?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead