[Namron] youth chivalric fighting at Namron Protectorate

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Oct 12 09:32:54 PDT 2006

    We will be having youth chivalric fighting at Namron Protectorate.  This will include an authorization class at 1:00 followed by a small tournament or something similar depending upon the ages and number of participants.

We will have some loaner equipment available, and will appreciate anyone bringing any loaner things you may have.  For more information on youth chivalric fighting please go to: http://youth-combat.ansteorra.org

Sign in sheets will be available at the water bearing table on Saturday preceding the youth chivalric tournament.

In Service,
Genevria, previously known as Dagmar