[Namron] "Ice Ice Baby" - Vanilla

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:54:09 PDT 2006

>I also have a quick question regarding ice.  Will the ice machine on site produce enough ice for us to use it at the list fields, and still have enough ice for feast?  I am hoping that someone who has worked a feast at this site before will know.

I have worked on a feast at Cimerron in the past.
The Ice Machine even at the hottest of events has not fully run out of ice (been scraped empty). There should be plenty.
I also refuse to assume that the ice machine, stove, burners, convection oven, reach ins, alto-sham, microwave, freezers, fryer, floor drains, the coffee machine actually work and function from one event to the next.
How's the temperature gonna be this weekend? less ice chests will be being filled. Coffee and cocoa ought to be well appreciated. I might still have a gallonish size container of Coffee (ground) I'll donate.  THREE FAT CHICKS has promised free coffee. I have french vanilla creamer singles I'll donate (or barter hmm...). I'm starting to Blog what all we'll need, I'll stop.

We ought to have plenty of ice if ice maker works.

Oh MY, time to ramp-up for a busy weekend,
It's GO time! VROOM!!!
Pook

  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"