[Namron] Camp Cimmeron

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 16 12:16:19 PDT 2006

Could someone Please get me an accurate measurement of the step up into
the feast hall on both sides at camp cimmeron? I wish to build a ramp to
leave there for both doors. I do know how to build them and they will be
legal ramps... I will even transport them down at the next event I have
to go there. The old ramp gave up at protectorate and fell to pieces
under me (and almost dumped my chair). So this leaves no accessible way
into the feast hall. (sorry for the cross posting wanted it to get out
as much as possible).

Chass Brown A.K.A.  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red
Shark.
Muddeler of Mead, Namron Brewing Champion 2006-2007