[Namron] Camp Cimmeron

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 16 17:15:05 PDT 2006

My Dear Loving Pookie

The Privy and showers are not accessible. I can't even get my Manual
chair (which is a juvenile chair so its narrow) to the door let alone
inside it. There was one Handicapped port a john but it was almost
always full and in a bad location. Rat man would also have to fix the
paths... they are non existent any more. I do approve of how he has
graded the roads but.. when ya grade ya gotta put down gravel specially
on Clay lol. I would be happy with 2 access points to the feast hall 5
ramps would be outstanding. The ramps I will be building will be on a 1
inch up 18 inches out grade. Just gotta find out how high up they are
lol. I would be more than happy to walk through and talk with him on all
the things that are inaccessible there. Like taking a regular sized
toilet and putting a handicapped sign on it doesn't make it a
handicapped toilet. Heck I would even be happy to make a few ramps for
cabins so there is more than one Handicapped accessible cabin. How many
people have you seen who can walk carrying things into or out of the
cabins stumble because of the steps. Hell I would be willing to pitch in
a little cash (not sure how much) on the Gravel to fix the paths which
are required by law. Thanky Pookster for your willingness to talk to
him. I can pretty much tell him where all the A.D.A. violations are
there, including the kitchen. I love to cook and would be more than
willing to help cook if I could get into and out of the kitchen.
Remember the Cooks College not to long ago?? Almost half of the
instructors had to cancel because the building wasn't handicapped
accessible and all it had was stairs. So there are more handicapped
cooks than ya know lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead