[Namron] Camp Cimmeron

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 17:34:07 PDT 2006

I hate to be a wet blanket on you improvements to Cimmeron , but if i am not mistaken , we , here in Wiesenfeuer, tried to help out with improvment and fix up some of the cabins , i know i was on one  work crew we did one of the roofs on a wagons and  started to fix up the cantina ,
  and about that time they went up on the site fee,
  so just be warned , and get it in writing

  Lady Brenna
  beside ek-ko-wah is much nicer , price is better and its already handicap accessible