[Namron] Sashes for the Children

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 10:40:24 PDT 2006

Lord Pookiness,

I have 27 in my possession at this moment that are completed.  I do NOT know how many additional ones Lucrezia may have and she is not contactable via email.

I will also have your sash done for Protectorate as well (good Lord willing).  I am not as good at this as some are. lol

If I have trigger cloth left over after making yours, I may get a couple more children's sashes made with the grosgrain I have.

Anyway, that's the scoop as I know it at the moment.  AND, I am planning on sending all the sashes with Annabelle as she is coming Friday and we aren't going to be there until Saturday.

Lady Isobel -- at the service of his Pookiness!

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
Hello MY Wonderfully Helpful Friends,

 I was wondering how many completed sashes we might have ready (and readily available) for the youths.

 Any that are done, ready, and finished can you please bring them to Protectorate after counting them and letting ME know how many you might have?

 Your help has warmed MY Heart,
 Pooky MoC

.
Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan