[Namron] Sashes for the Children

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 11 11:02:02 PDT 2006

Pooky, for planning purposes... at Wiesenfeuer Baronial, out of 350 persons
through gate, 51 were under the age of 18.  I would think that Protectorate
would have similar numbers.  And of course some of these smalls already have
their sashes from previous events, so will only need badges for the classes
they attend.
YIS,
Lady Marion Makkingze
Wiesenfeuer Baronial Reeve