[Namron] Susan Campbell/Susannah Blackthorne

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 20 07:02:10 PDT 2006

One can hope and pray my friend. My parent's church has also placed her
on their prayer list and circle (yes it is a very... um unique church).
Wish I lived closer I would be helping more.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead