[Namron] Susan Campbell/Susannah Blackthorne

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 14:30:29 PDT 2006

Sad tidings to all......

  I spoke with Scott this afternoon and it has been decided that Susan is for lack of better description brain dead. They will be removing her from support as of Monday to give those who wish to a chance to come and say their goodbyes.

  Please everyone remember Scott, Micheal and Susan in their prayers and continue to support the guys in this hardest of time.

  With much grief and regret
  Lady Katren Fitzgeral
  m.k.a Stacy Frasure

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Grimmie,

As of last night she hasn't come out of the self induced coma.
Her parents are in town now they have MY #.
Rumors are they might be ready for help to move stuff from a house next week.
I told Susan to wake up so Pooky could give her a hug. That is often enough motivation.

Pooky

> From: ldgrimhun at cox.net
> To: kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com; namron at ansteorra.org
> Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:26:58 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Susan Campbell/Susannah Blackthorne
>
> Is there a up date?
> Thanks
> Grimmie

 Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

  Stacy  a.k.a Lady Katren Fitzgerald