[Namron] Unicorn's Tear/Lady Susannah Blackthorne

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 16:13:18 PDT 2006

The Inn of the Weeping Unicorn gather’s a tear for one of it’s members. Susan Campbell, Lady Susannah Blackthorne spent her last days spreading word fame for the Inn. It has been determined that she is considered brain dead and will be removed from the respirator this Sunday October 22, 2006. To her survivors Scott and Mikey we give our tear drops freely to remember the great lady she was and will so be remembered.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn