[Namron] Event Photos: Triumphe, Protectorate, Dionadair

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 20 20:27:48 PDT 2006

(please pardon the cross posting)

Just wanted to let folks know that as of this evening, I've completed a
couple fairly massive uploads of photos to my online album.

Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the Eclipse: 174 photos
Namron Protectorate XXX: 220 photos
Northkeep Dionadair: 63 pictures (sadly, this was a night event, and most
pictures just didn't turn out)

The pictures can be found at:  http://photos.northkeep.org

Event reviews for all three can be found at:
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/events.htm

Anyone wishing to help with identification, it's much appreciated. ( If you
sent me an identification in the last 48 hours, I don't have those up yet,
I've been focusing on getting up as many images as possible, and then going
back and doing individual edits. )

Anyone with photos and no place to host them - I'm always happy to add more!
We're up to 27 collections, for a total of 1,345 pictures.

As always, suggestions, comments and feedback are welcome.

In historical service to the North, where the Black Star shines the
brightest,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya