[Namron] Halloween Party for those who can't make it to Samhain

Marc-Antoine de Larue thundergrog at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 20:40:18 PDT 2006

      I wanted to invite anyone fwho wishes to join us to our Halloween/Samhain party on Saturday the 28th. The theme is Sinners and Saints. BYOB, And if you can bring a potluck dish to share. Please come in costume! The party will start about 8:00pm and go to ????. for directions, more information, or to RSVP, please call us at 720-6757. If you can't make it to Samhain for whatever reason come join us for a bewitching evening of fun!

  Marc Antoine and Bianca