[Namron] Bring your Purses to Samhain

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Oct 25 10:40:14 PDT 2006

If you have ever looked into a Man's eyes who was a scout who for what ever reason did not make it to the much desired and honored estate of Eagle, You will have no question as to why I and the raffle box of legend will once again appear at Samhain!
  I have at least three men in my life that did not Eagle...Master Tarl, Lord Karl called Boo, and Lord Owen Stott... Surely there are such Men in your own circle of loved ones, :-(
  Lord Gryffyd ap Artorius rapidly approaches his 18th Birthdate and there is coin needed to complete his final task...
  I join forces with Mistress Adria to this end on his behalf... We are even now gathering forth goods of worth to set before you that we might tease the coin from your purses, but we will gladly accept any items of value you wish to add to our hoard, and of course bring your purses and wallets, ;-)
  ...'Stacia