[Namron] Bring your Purses to Samhain

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 11:47:18 PDT 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 12:40 PM, sandra goodrich wrote:

> If you have ever looked into a Man's eyes who was a scout who for
> what ever reason did not make it to the much desired and honored
> estate of Eagle,

Having grown up in a family where being in Scouts was very important,
I urge people to support this young man's effort to make it to
Eagle.  My brother and 2 cousins are Eagle Scouts and I made it to
First Class (the Girl Scout equivalent.) My father was also a
Commissioner for many years.

Thomas and I are staying home this weekend. He is still recovering
from the Plague and I don't want it to get worse, so please hit us up
for a donation at Pop.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.