[Namron] Camp Cimarron

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Oct 17 05:57:10 PDT 2006

I think you may be confusing 2 sites.  Samhain was held at Camp Kate, in
Granite, OK, not at Ekowah.  However, the concern is valid and
definitely something to take into consideration.

I haven't finished tallying the books for Protectorate yet, and haven't
looked at the contract as to price, since I recently took over as
treasurer.  However, we had just under 400 people sign in.

Annabelle