[Namron] Events

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 17 10:50:22 PDT 2006

The putting one group over another has been happening.. the horsie group
over the disabled. I have done something instead of flaming others I
researched and gave a list of sites that passed A.D.A. inspection. Matt
I would be more than willing to help with the telling and walk through
of sites to verify if they are at least close. We are always looking for
sites that are compliant with the A.D.A. and fit the needs of the group.
When it comes to sites its hard for those who can walk to decide what is
acceptable for those in chairs. when they have not experienced it. I
will also point out those who use them but can get up and walk if the
terrain gets rough don't actually know what we that can not walk at all
have to face.. so get tester is there make sure they don't get up out of
the chair (not a scooter) to make the test valid ( I can name 2 who can
walk who can tell you what's accessible that's Isobel and Shadow).
Something that was pointed out.. think of a woman in full Elizabethan
garb if someone in full elizabethan garb (hoop skirt and all) if they
can fit and turn around without hitting a wall then more than likely a
wheelchair can fit. Same with Latrines.. Realize it takes 6 feet square
for my chair to turn, which is the standard area set in the A.D.A. .

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead