[Namron] Events

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 11:10:41 PDT 2006

Ld. Thomas,

Yes!  I saw your post (thank you, by the way) after I'd already sent mine, so we just crossed in the mail so to speak!  LOL.

I apprecieate your explanations and clarifications.  My main reason for posting was, I think, similar to yours, in that we should encourage everyone to be positive and productive about things and not just beat the dead dogs/horses/autocrats on the list.  :o)

It is so easy and convenient in this internet age, to pop off our opinions as we feel a tad more annonymous online compared to saying things in the midst of folk.  And it is so easy for one reader to misunderstand what a writer might be saying as they aren't able to see expression or hear intonation of that message.

The point I wanted to make is that people worked hard on XXX and I, for one appreciated their hard work.  The next point I wanted to make is if you have input in regards to improving next year's events, let's find a constructive way of going about it. (Ld. Thomas, i KNOW you're being constructive...thank you).

Many points are valid, many suggestions are good, so let's talk about them at the appointed time as soon as Ld. Thomas tells us a date has been set.  Until then, Thank you Ld. Barat, Lady Danielle, Lady Nicolea and all the Lords and Ladies of the Kitchen, the list field, the gate, the set up crew, the tear down crew, decorations, entertainment, Tavern, and much much more for coming and sharing and living a weekend together in a time out of time!  I take with me so many good memories of this weekend...and look forward to making more memories next year!

Love you all!

Samikins