[Namron] Helping others Vs Slinging Mudd

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 17 16:15:46 PDT 2006

Actually my Lady Wife Elizabeta of Rundel is the one who found the site
and found it quite by accident so the credit goes to her. She just asked
me to post it as she is still somewhat shy.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead