[Namron] Helping others Vs Slinging Mudd

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 20:30:13 PDT 2006

I have been to the site for a class for kids and adults where it was designed for kids with disabilties.  It is a lovely site with a pretty lake.  And very handicapped friendly.  I wish I'd thought of it to post.  Duh!

Lady Isobel

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
              Clean   Clean   DocumentEmail      MicrosoftInternetExplorer4          /* Style Definitions */   table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";  mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";  mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;  mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";}                 Actually my Lady Wife Elizabeta of Rundel is the one who found the site and found it quite by accident so the credit goes to her. She just asked me to post it as she is still somewhat shy.

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead