[Namron] Helping others Vs Slinging Mudd

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 16:06:55 PDT 2006

maybe I am being naive or oblivious, but I wasn't involving myself in mud slinging.  I think these are legitimate concerns people are bringing up.  I agree with the people who have suggested we go into the details about protectorate at a later date.  Though I will point out that mosquitoes are more a product of the weather than anything the stewards have control over.  Goodness knows, I do not ever want to be held responsible for the nasty little biters at any event I steward. :)

Though I will say that if you had good flushing toilets all weekend, I envy you.  My feet were first wetted early on Saturday morning.  I guess because we were a stationary and visible part of the Barony, several people asked us at the water bearers table where they could find someone to speak to about the bathrooms.

Otherwise I had a lovely event.  Even before the end of the chivalric tournament.

Another thought I have on this issue is that we keep referring to ADA issues.  My understanding is that there is some question as which parts of the ADA we as a non-profit etcetera are required to follow.  The ADA is a legal issue.  perhaps we should be speaking of using sites that are the most friendly and comfortable for everyone involved.  We can address the requirements of the ADA when the BOD gets back to us.  We need to access our needs and wants, and then compare them to our restrictions.

Genevria