[Namron] Helping others Vs Slinging Mudd

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 17 16:19:56 PDT 2006

Actually Genevria they have to follow all the rules of the A.D.A. they
are just trying to come up with some guidelines for groups to follow
(these are being written by a group of lawyers who specify in A.D.A. and
access issues) and chose a handicapped accessible site to keep from
being sued. When that happens old gulf wars site will have to modify or
no longer be used.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead