[Namron] Event list

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 18 12:54:50 PDT 2006

This is from a Letter we got from the Vice President and this should
Kill any debate on the SCA being a private club.

Begin Snip*

> I Am the Vice President of Operations of the SCA, Inc.
> Our actual Lawyers have made it clear that we are not a private club,
> and that we must make reasonable accomodations as long as said
> accomodations
do not
> substantial change the nature of the event.
>
> If there is a specific incident where you have observed this not being
done,
> please do let me know and I'll sort it out directly
>
> George L. Reed
> VP Operations / Society Seneschal

*End Snip

Notice I left his spelling and errors, this is how it was sent to me.
Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead