[Namron] Lady Susan

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 21:24:18 PST 2006

Lordy Lord Galiwyn,
  Please don't feel that my email was an attack on you personally. As someone who doesnt even know many of the SCA that well (or at all) I would never attack any of you. I am sorry if my letter seemed offensive. It was not meant to be. I was talking about  in general several emails that were sent out. I am very glad that you have been able to go see Susan. It is nice to see that she has such loving support from her friends. The is a very sad situation all around and it just wanted to add my two cents to keep the rumors from flying, not intending to imply that YOU were the rumor starter.

  As for her husband and all that is going on its important that everyone realizes that people handle situations in like this in their own way. I know that everyone is very supportive of him as well and that is a good thing.

  I believe all that you have said, as I think everyone else does as well , because  from what I can see you are a very honorable person.

  On a better note, please let Susan's family know that everyone is praying for her. I truly believe that she will get well. I don't even know her and I worry about her daily.  Bless her.

  -Lori Richards