[Namron] Events

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 11:06:42 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  We had our first fighter practice last night at Kuhniegen.  It was a small group but a VERY productive evening and I would like to thank Namron's Knight's Marshall, Lord Terrance, for attending and instructing.  Much was learned by all!  The fighters are doing all they can in readiness for Protectorate XXX.

  Thank you to Jullianna for opening her yard and her home for practice and for dinner.  Those of you who weren't able to attend missed a great meal of Spaghetti and Lasagna...followed by BROWNIES!!!!  And the best Lemon Tea you've ever tasted!  Honest!!!

  We will have fighter practice and sewing/singing/socializing/etc. at 6:30 pm. on most Monday nights at Jullianna's for those who'd like to join us and ejoy some pleasant comapany in a relaxed atmosphere. The only night we won't meet for Fighter Practice is the second Monday of the month (our pop meeting date).  This is a great way to squeeze in an extra practice or make up a day if you were unable to get to your local practice.  (And a great way for some of us to work on Protectorate projects)

  We'll be doing much in our small group in preparation for Protectorate.  I  know we're all looking forward to this momentous occassion!  We are a small group, just starting out and we all wish to express our thanks for the interest and support from so many of our friends.  With a little encouragment and love, weeds soon become wildflowers!

  Have a great day!

  Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.