[Namron] sometimes checking your mail sucks

Chris Simon chainmansca at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 19:52:42 PDT 2006

Sorry that I have been out of the loop just got my computer back online and when i checked my email what i got was a lot of crap. I can't belive somone made such a stink about the  Ladies wanting to acomplish a few things in modesty GET OVER IT. I am in the sca for fun not for finding some reason to complain. I am on this list to get info from the barony and likewise the people in it and the things going on around it. For those of you providing information i thank you for those of you who are not well ( insert foul language here ).
  if this email seems hypocryctal it probably is if you feel the need to respond to this email send it directly to me and not to the list so nobody else has to listen to it here is my address chainmansca at yahoo.com
  my phone is
  405 802 5556
  Rant complete
  Aethelred