[Namron] fwd:: TRIBE MEMBERS

Traciat at aol.com Traciat at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 08:12:08 PDT 2006

Jen asked me to pass this along.

traci

Forwarded Message:
Subj: TRIBE MEMBERS   Date: 9/20/2006 12:36:13 PM Central Standard Time
From: _jencandler at netzero.net_ (mailto:jencandler at netzero.net)   To:
_starr_31 at msn.com_ (mailto:starr_31 at msn.com) , _Traciat at aol.com_ (mailto:Traciat at aol.com) ,
_namron at ansteorra.org_ (mailto:namron at ansteorra.org) , _Bobby.Bibb at okc.gov_
(mailto:Bobby.Bibb at okc.gov)   Sent from the Internet _(Details)_
(aolmsg://04415420/inethdr/2)

Hello All--
Any member or non-member of Tribe going to Protectorate and wishing to  camp
( I know there are plenty who won't claim us!) with Tribe listen  up! We are
having a community cook that weekend. Bobby ductape and I arent  supplying food
for everyone. SOOO that means if you want to bring stuff for  yourselves you,
or I can cook it on our equipment. Ace is bringing the big grill  and we now
have a large cookstove. SO please don't plan on skidding by on  my generosity
all weekend, not that I dont love you all, but we just don't have  the cash
for it this time around. I know everyone can relate to that. Bring  whatever you
want, I am celebreting Bobby's very recent job promotion and eating  a steak
and crab legs. (No I dont believe in "real" camping)
On another note, anyone who is taking their children and needs entertainment
for them, I will be willing to loan our little DVD player you. I am not
taking  kids this go around,( I want to have alcohol in mass quantites), (I'm sure
your're all remember me almost setting my butt on fire last year.) please
bring  something for your kids to do at night or put them to bed, as me and mine
DO plan on being a bit rowdy!!!
Anyone who is coming call ACE or call me (Fianna, MKA: Jenn) at work,
631-0829, Bobby's cell 323-4525
Love all you stinky critters! I hope everyone comes out for Protectorate!
Lady Fianna
PS: we are bringing jello shots on Friday and those I will share, (three for
me one for you) I'd get there early if I were  you!