[Namron] fwd:: TRIBE MEMBERS

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 18:43:02 PDT 2006

Yea TRIBE
Grimmie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Traciat at aol.com
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:12 AM
  Subject: [Namron] fwd:: TRIBE MEMBERS

  Jen asked me to pass this along.

  traci

  Forwarded Message:
              Subj: TRIBE MEMBERS
              Date: 9/20/2006 12:36:13 PM Central Standard Time
              From: jencandler at netzero.net
              To: starr_31 at msn.com, Traciat at aol.com, namron at ansteorra.org, Bobby.Bibb at okc.gov
              Sent from the Internet (Details)

  Hello All--

  Any member or non-member of Tribe going to Protectorate and wishing to camp ( I know there are plenty who won't claim us!) with Tribe listen up! We are having a community cook that weekend. Bobby ductape and I arent supplying food for everyone. SOOO that means if you want to bring stuff for yourselves you, or I can cook it on our equipment. Ace is bringing the big grill and we now have a large cookstove. SO please don't plan on skidding by on my generosity all weekend, not that I dont love you all, but we just don't have the cash for it this time around. I know everyone can relate to that. Bring whatever you want, I am celebreting Bobby's very recent job promotion and eating a steak and crab legs. (No I dont believe in "real" camping)

  On another note, anyone who is taking their children and needs entertainment for them, I will be willing to loan our little DVD player you. I am not taking kids this go around,( I want to have alcohol in mass quantites), (I'm sure your're all remember me almost setting my butt on fire last year.) please bring something for your kids to do at night or put them to bed, as me and mine DO plan on being a bit rowdy!!!

  Anyone who is coming call ACE or call me (Fianna, MKA: Jenn) at work, 631-0829, Bobby's cell 323-4525

  Love all you stinky critters! I hope everyone comes out for Protectorate!

  Lady Fianna

  PS: we are bringing jello shots on Friday and those I will share, (three for me one for you) I'd get there early if I were you!