[Namron] Not Offended

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Sep 19 10:09:48 PDT 2006

All (and especially Caius),

Knowing Sami to be generally sweet and inoffensive, I'm sure there is
nothing rude or offensive intended.  I started to question her creation of a
"estrogen-intensive and testosterone-free zone".  But any of us who are (or
have been) married, I think this is something that no self-respecting male
wants to be involved.  In college, we would find these "zones" and conduct a
panty raid (oh those WERE the days) or bomb it with water balloons (and once
even a dead skunk, and we DID pay for that event).

But remember this, if women can have exclusively female events, they can't
complain when we have exclusively MALE events.  And this DOES coincide with
the start of Monday Night Football.

Matthias the Opportunistic