[Namron] OT: Needing Help Making Pattern for Skirt I saw on eBay...

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 20:06:56 PDT 2006

Hello!

The first two pics are the some of the skirts she has actually made.  The
rest she just layed out to show what it would look like.  She does use either a
square or rectangular tablecloth to give it the fun and funky edges.  (Which I
really like)  Other than that, she doesn't give any more specifics.  Here's
the link...

eBay: OOAK Custom Tablecloth Skirt ~ Buyer's Choice ~ (item 120027280411 end
time Sep-12-06 10:28:56 PDT)

Again, not sure on what size table cloth to use, or to assemble...Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Ailis