[Namron] Maleah's injury

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sun Sep 10 19:35:14 PDT 2006

To all of you who have asked, yes the nose is broken, and I have two black eyes and some swelling that make it mightily uncomfortable to wear my glasses be they sun or otherwise.  The "official" story is I was attacked by a crazed and drunken camel. My father Abdullah had set Lord Ithrael to guard me and in the ensuing fray to ward off said camel I was struck a resounding blow with the table Lord Ithrael was using in my defense. I intend to sue the al-Asani Land Company for damages to my person and grievous personal distress. I had to appear before my Crown battered and disfigured. It brought shame upon me and my beloved Barony. I intend to ask for full redress.

Maleah
loving daughter to Sheik Abdullah, but that doesn't mean he gets out this one