[Namron] Maleah's injury

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:56:48 PDT 2006

I was actually there and actually saw the whole thing.

Thank you kind Baroness for only calling ME a camel.

I understand that in Arabic everything with a hunched back or a lump on the shoulder is referred to as a Camel.

" Oh the bells ... the bells they deafen ME! "

The hunch back hurt Namron's Dame  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: baroness_maleah at cox.netTo: kim at entelesoft.com; namron at ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:35:14 -0500CC: CLockaby at mercuryinsurance.comSubject: Re: [Namron] Maleah's injury

To all of you who have asked, yes the nose is broken, and I have two black eyes and some swelling that make it mightily uncomfortable to wear my glasses be they sun or otherwise.  The "official" story is I was attacked by a crazed and drunken camel. My father Abdullah had set Lord Ithrael to guard me and in the ensuing fray to ward off said camel I was struck a resounding blow with the table Lord Ithrael was using in my defense. I intend to sue the al-Asani Land Company for damages to my person and grievous personal distress. I had to appear before my Crown battered and disfigured. It brought shame upon me and my beloved Barony. I intend to ask for full redress.

Maleah
loving daughter to Sheik Abdullah, but that doesn't mean he gets out this one