[Namron] Maleah's injury

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 06:41:28 PDT 2006

Pooky, we love thee so,

  But bats ye must have in thy bellfry....

  Thusly so it makes thee a delight!

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    I was actually there and actually saw the whole thing.

Thank you kind Baroness for only calling ME a camel.

I understand that in Arabic everything with a hunched back or a lump on the shoulder is referred to as a Camel.

" Oh the bells ... the bells they deafen ME! "

The hunch back hurt Namron's Dame

.
Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"