[Namron] sewing in Maysville

Jacqulyn Bender julianna_jurdanna_deluca at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 18:18:23 PDT 2006

I will have my Iron but I don't have Iron board I use table and Towel....
  Julianna

Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:
          Samara,

  Will you have an iron and ironing board available at the library?  I could bring mine, but it is a lot to pack into a car with several people.

  Also, if anyone besides you is wanting one of the basic gore dresses you and I spoke about this week, I am willing to help others cut and start a dress that night.  We may even be able to finish them.

  Genevria