[Namron] sewing in Maysville

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 20:47:18 PDT 2006

I was wondering the same thing.  I can bring my iron, but I don't have an ironing board.

Isobel

Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:       Samara,

 Will you have an iron and ironing board available  at the library?  I could bring mine, but it is a lot to pack into a car  with several people.

 Also, if anyone besides you is wanting one of the  basic gore dresses you and I spoke about this week, I am willing to help others  cut and start a dress that night.  We may even be able to finish  them.

 Genevria

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
"Pick your friends, but not to death."