[Namron] Great Grape Wars are coming!

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:14:05 PDT 2007

Spread the word near and far and wide that the Great Grape Wars are coming
May 11, 12 & 13 !

At the Grape Ranch Winery in Okemah, Oklahoma

Read about it at:
http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/demo.htm

Grape Ranch Vineyards website:
http://www.graperanch.com/index.html

Map:
http://www.graperanch.com/map.html

For info please contact:
  Ld. Cormac (Dan Corley)
  okiewriter at hotmail.com
  405-275-8080 OR 405-919-0746

Lord Cormac says "PLEASE feel free to Post my name, e-mail AND phone number
to any and all Baronies or persons who are interested. There are going to be
some surprises for everyone at Grape Wars and they wil be good ones. Heavy
Fighters especially are in for a treat and best of all...there are no
grounds fees or fees of any kind. Just please remind them that because of
the Governor's Conference (11 Governors from surrounding states) that we
cannot begin setting up on Friday until 4 p.m."

David