[Namron] Momzillamatrimonial Planitis

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 18:33:11 PDT 2007

Lady Samarrah wrote:
> I'm suffering from a full blown case of Momzillamatrimonial Planitis.... do you think there's anything that will help ME?
>
> :o)
>
> Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah
>  (Who is sleep deprived and done lost her mind)

Unfortunately, there is no cure for "Momzillamatrimonial Planitis"
except shooting the groom.  If that isn't an option, you are just going
to have to let it run it course.  You can do a few things to make
yourself more comfortable, though.  Find an embarrassing baby picture of
her and have it printed poster size.  Threaten her with using it as a
backdrop.  Consider using discount Halloween decorations for the
reception.  You don't actually have to purchase them; it is simply the
"consideration" part that will warm your stomach and loosen the tension
around your heart.  And if all else fails, think back many years to your
own wedding and wonder why your mother didn't shoot your groom...

Ulfie
... who in two months and a week will have been married to roughly the
same woman for twenty years. "Roughly" because in all those years we've
changed each other and with each other.  Yeah, I'm mushy. Get over it.