[Namron] Keep us in your thoughts

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 08:48:11 PDT 2007

Chass,
  As you know I don't post often since I am not really part  of the group, but know so many of you, I just like to read and see how everyone is doing and what is up with the SCA. I just couldn't pass up sending you a note to say I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words I could  say or things I could do to  help to heal your pain so I won't even attempt to try. Just know that you and your family  are in my thoughts now and always.  I too raised a child that was not mine,  but her mother took her back suddenly, even though it can't compare to your kind of loss, it filled me with such sorrow and anger  I  just can't imagine the flood of emotions you must be feeling now due to this shocking loss. If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

  Lori
  Maleah and Ulf's daughter-in-law