[Namron] Keep us in your thoughts

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 09:06:30 PDT 2007

I thank everyone for their thoughts and words. I know where my friends
are and I love you all. We were just informed the Funeral will be
Tuesday. They think the JaMichael might have had something called spinal
meningitis, they still do not know for sure. If I do not respond to you
do not think harshly of me, I am currently not myself, just know we
think the world of all of you. Lori we consider you family since we
adopted Ulf and Maleah. Anytime you have need of us let us know. I must
now retire as we are expecting family from all over the state within the
next 2 days. None of them are staying with us.

In Service;
Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Muddeler of Mead