[Namron] Songs of Namron?

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Apr 25 08:27:39 PDT 2007

Quoting Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>:
> One thing I'm doing is trying to collect folk and world music to find
> traditional songs as well as trying to learn original SCA music.  Since I
> live a bit further away than most of the Namronions I don't get up to the
> bardic circles as much as I'd like.

Samarrah:

You might enjoy - if you can find a copy - the old Joan Baez 'Lovesongs' album.
I don't know if it's on DVD or not, honestly.  On it, she sings a number of old
traditional english ballads, and some old american folk ballads. It's really
nice, and I've heard some of the songs performed in bardic circles.

- Zubeydah