[Namron] Beltane Gate Shifts

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Apr 26 14:05:45 PDT 2007

Stacia,

Great!  I would appreciate a TENTATIVE plan for things.  I want to make
myself available for certain activities (maypole, spang hewing, brewing
competition, court, etc) even though I have my treasurer duties.  I look
forward to seeing your tentative schedule & map.  I'm sure I'll be asked a
ton of questions at gate about where people are, when things will happen &
where things are located.

Thanks for your help,

Jacqueline ;)

  _____