[Namron] OT Trailer for sale

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 15:07:19 PDT 2007

Hey everyone!
    We have a largish flatbed trailer that we are trying to sell.  (6 x 12 ft or so).  I dont know much about it, (that is what dad gets for having me post the email!!).  It is very functional, and sturdy (has been through two trips to MN in the last 6 months).  We are asking 200$ for it.  Email me Vujadea200 at aol.com or my dad Fynreswolf at aol.com if there are any questions!!

Thanks!

Adena