[Namron] OT Trailer for sale

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 15:00:50 PDT 2007

the trailer has been spoken for but thanks for the interest shown. I will keep my eyes open for any more. I need for Baron Lucais to contact me as soon as possible, I need a yea or ney from you, there are two more people in line waiting for your decision.
thanks

Ld Terric
"Once you have pulled the pin from Mr. Grenade he is no longer your friend"