[Namron] is everyone ok/weekend projects

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:26:53 PST 2007

I have an extra room with a king size bed for the two of you.
I open it up as a bed and breakfast for SCAers when the need arises.
It is north of Muskogee though, that is 2.25 hours east of OKC.
I am not sure what Necessity, is planning for me this weekend.

Call me if you need a comfy space for the weekend.

Warm hugs,
Pooky

918-781-9652