[Namron] Populace Meeting Directions

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:11:13 PST 2007

Having moved to Choctaw, Donna, I and maybe her son Jeromy are interested in
possibly joining the SCA.  Last Sunday we visited the Skorragardr populace
meeting and met many friendly folk including your Baron & Baroness who
greeted us warmly.  We would also like to meet some of the people in Namron
and attend the Wednesday meeting.  Please tell us the most expediant way to
get to the Norman High School assuming we are coming south on I35.   Also,
where in the HS is the Library?

David